Bity, a Swiss crypto gateway for buying, selling and trading cryptocurrency, today announced that it has increased its current no KYC exchange order volume limit to 5,000 CHF daily from yearly.
This means that users can now use Bity’s crypto exchange platform or API to complete accountless, no KYC exchanges on up to 5,000 CHF of buy/sell volume every day.
- Buy, sell and trade BTC, ETH.
- CHF and EUR supported.
- No limits on crypto-to-crypto exchanges.
- SOFORT supported for EUR to crypto exchanges.
- Crypto wallets and DAOs are given access to the SEPA payment network, allowing them to send and receive to/from IBAN accounts.
- Swiss regulated and AML compliant financial intermediary.
- Give customers access to crypto within your own platform.
- Complete up to 5,000 CHF in buy/sell volume a day per address / IBAN, up to 100k a year, with a standard level, no KYC required account.*
- Bity doesn’t hold customer funds, eliminating custodial risk.
*Note: If users reach the 100K a year limit for their address / IBAN and need to open an account for higher volumes, Bity may require verification of the origin of funds (OOF) on all previous no account, no KYC crypto exchanges completed.